ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Friday, April 13, 2012

AdilanClub : Malaysian man survives with half a skull

Unknown | 8:15 PM | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?


Nicknamed 'alien': Children would often cry when they see him, but
Mr Mohd Izanuddin Hisham Muhamad, 24, is used to it.

The resident of Kampung Kubang Panjang in Kelantan, Malaysia, looks like an "alien", as some people have nicknamed him, reported Harian Metro.

But despite missing half his skull, he is full of hope and his appearance has not dented his spirit.


>Link Info : News



He is missing half his skull - the result of a road accident.

A Honda Jazz driven by a Thai national tried to overtake another vehicle.
He didn't succeed and ended up hitting his motorcycle.
He was singing a Hindi song with gusto when the reporter met him.

The oldest of three children described the accident three years ago. He said it happened one Friday afternoon. He was riding his motorcycle home from work.

"A Honda Jazz driven by a Thai national tried to overtake another vehicle. He didn't succeed and ended up hitting my motorcycle.

"I flew like Superman for a distance of 2m and crashed into a large tree by the roadside. My helmet broke into two.

"I ended up being in a coma... for three months." When he woke up in hospital, he said he felt his head and was shocked to find a huge dent.

He added: "I asked my mother, who was by my bed, for a mirror and I nearly 'lost my head' when I saw that my once-perfect head was deformed."

His mother, Madam Shamsiah Yatim, 57, and his father, Mr Muhamad Mohd Noor, 52, helped calm him down. And he eventually accepted his fate.

Besides his missing skull, Mr Hisham now has a squint in his left eye but his vision has not been affected.

He said that the first day he was home from hospital, he panicked when a neighbour's child cried in fear when he saw his head.

He said his parents, who are labourers, are now struggling to pay for his medical treatment, which cost RM8,000 (S$3,300) to RM12,000, excluding medication.
 Photobucket
Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets