ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

AdilanClub: CHALLENGE FROM DR M: Tell me what I did to deserve being called a DICTATOR

Unknown | 4:05 PM | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?





AdilanClub:Breaking news, is the best for news

Labeling a person with a certain title, as in the case of branding for goods, is difficult to shake off. Justified or not, the title lasts a lifetime. So labeling a person is a useful tool in politics, especially against a person's worse enemy. No matter what the label, the enemy may never be able to get rid of the perception that it is deserved and true.

When I was Prime Minister, I was given many titles. Mahazalim, Firaun, dictator were among the creations of my political enemies.


>Link Info : General Issues - Politics


Whenever I am interviewed now, even by those who are not hostile towards me, the questions they ask show that they believe the labels given to me, especially the dictator title, are accurate and based on the fact that I was really a dictator.

What have I done that is equivalent to the nature and actions of a dictator.

Now we are seeing the collapse of some heads of state who were also branded dictators. Hosni Mubarak for example, is accused of killing thousands of the Muslim Brotherhood. He is also said to have accumulated wealth worth 70 billion U.S. dollars.

When I was in Cairo during President Mubarak's rule, whenever he traveled from the Palace to the conference venue, the road had to be vacated and lined with armed soldiers all the way. On the roof of the building, there were also soldiers and 'sharp-shooters' armed to shoot anyone who tried to attack the President.

The Presidential Palace was surrounded by high walls and guarded by armed soldiers all the time.

Mubarak enemies were not allowed to engage in politics, were often arrested, imprisoned without trial and even disappeared without trace.

For the 30 years that Mubarak was president, no one could match him in the election results. 99% of the votes were always obtained by Mubarak.

There was no free speech or free press. There were no elections for council members. Anyone could be appointed by Mubarak to become a minister. They can also be removed at any moment.

There is another well-known dictator. Hitler ruled Nazi Germany with an iron hand. Six million Jews were murdered in the gas chambers. Those who were not killed were tortured until many died.

Benito Mussolini, Ferdinand Marcos, President of Romania Nicolae Ceauşescu who killed, and many others have been branded dictators. Similarly, Gadaffi and Saddam Hussein.

I would like to know from visitors to my blog what I did when I was Prime Minister of Malaysia to deserve the label of dictator.
Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets